[Life] Recess Week

12:07 AM Cindity 0 Comments


I almost died from this video.
Why on earth is ZeFrank such a genius?

I've been spamming myself with Buzzfeed and vsauce videos, playing them while I take every single meal. Hardcore neuroscientist alert! But chill, I can't read minds yet. vsauce is your to-go for weird facts; Buzzfeed just keeps me happy, so I'm a loyal subscriber of theirs.

But sadly, I've to say that my health had been deteriorating and even keeping up that upbeat attitude hasn't helped much. I sound like a patient with terminal disease most of the time now. Hahah. 
Come to think of it, I've started this blog as an au personal-le thing, but I haven't been blogging that much about my life. Seems like its human instinct to find a platform to rant when they're feeling down and often taking their joy for granted eh?
 Its a Sunday and its past 12AM now, one of the latest days I've stayed up till. I've stumbled through many opinions about gender equality (particularly about the NS issue), but I feel more for the people with birth defects and disorders.
Some interesting articles that kept me intrigued:
  - I was more concerned about his family's reaction about his eating disorder, its not something the guy can help actually, its not like he started off with blood drinking since birth. Choose one- his life or to eat raw meat.The sight of blood may make it seem less humane but there's not much difference in the amount of sin commited - cooked or raw. 

The human beings are confused and fickle-minded. Goodnight world. And opps, that marks the end of my recess week.

0 comments: