[Life] See Enn Why

11:36 PM Cindity 0 Comments

A merry Wednesday to y'all! How's Lunar New Year this year? 

Chinese New Year is usually the time I give up on New Year's Resolutions and feel rather melancholy at the my lack of will power. There goes my effort for January; I don't think I'm alone xD


My best bet when there is any accidental one-to-one with that aunt or any other distant relatives is the Awkward Smile.
Perfect Appropriate for Every Situation
Custom make yours today @ 1800-TOLL-FREE!


Especially towards those incessant interrogation-like "catching-ups". 


You discover your new found talent of sulking better than a bogeh (toothless) man.



Regardless, Chinese New Year is still an integral part of my "new-year ritual", it is a good excuse to buy new things, eat good food store ample cellulite in case of an apocalypse and spending quality time with your family. Quit staring at your smartphone and pretending that you're a busy person!!

Oh, hongpau giving/collections? HAHA, I've a secret to share, I haven't opened a single hongpau since 15! They are all sleeping soundly in my drawer! *evil grins* No, nothing to do with superstition, just tryna unlock a new achievement :D

Oh, of course it is also the perfect time to be more aesthetically pleasing, if you need a valid reason for that. But don't get me started on how girls are dressed scantily-clad inappropriately for this occasion. I'm sure your grandpas and uncles won't nosebleed, unless you're targeting on your teenage cousin who is going through puberty. So, please. 
You're sorry? *Pats back* Instant forgiveness HAHA I'm not holding on to grudges in this festive mood, you can always start next year :D


Yes, that is the legendary Ang-Kee-Kee Chinese Wear
Wearing 
Makeup: Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB #02  
Maycheer Brow Powder 
Chaarming Cat liquid eyeliner
Top: Forever 21

Life is too short to not devote time to the right people. And if your Hongpau has broken its old highscore, congrats!

Gong Hei Fatt Choy everyone!!! 

Anyone re-penning their New Year resolutions?

0 comments: