[Life] Revolving About My Shoes

11:39 AM Cindity 1 Comments

A similar incident happened to me on the SYF day in JC. No joke, history repeated itself.

The following series of events occurred on a TGIF. Which is 'yesterday once more'.

The day was all good, I helped an auntie carry her heavy load of groceries at the risk of running late for classes. Hehee! Sorry, I just had to. I promise I haven't bragged about this yet.
I might give away my fashion terrorist identity if I pair this piece of maroon skater dress with my sports shoes so I dug out a pair of random ballerinas.



This was taken when I was pooping
Sorry, I don't use my phone normally in my private time but I was uneasy about pooping in school. (its my first time in uni) I can't normally excrete in public but diarrhea struck this time round. So I guess my phone was a distraction to me that my biological waste could be a potential public hazard. *excuses tsk tsk*
I sourced for a reasonably ulu toilet to do my business. About how ulu was it, I can ensure that I didn't have any visitors during this process. There were a colony of ants carrying their load of 'food' near me but I don't think their sense of smell is that sensitive. I actually did take a photo of them but it turned out too dark. Hehee
Sorry, but being on the topic of bathroom jokes, I remember to have acquired advice from Khuza and Eeling on how to reduce the 'plop' sound and smell. From public pooping experience eh...?
I had the choice of leaving this section out but I didn't. Hana sorry guys, I'm just sharing some experience here.

'Piak'
 'Piak' is one sound that could stop me instantly. It happened almost immediately after my presentation around 4:15 PM. I thought I was almost reaching my destination (my next lecture), but no. I left my thumbdrive behind in the presentation classroom. I dragged my right foot (literally) back to retrieve my thumbdrive, cursing out loud*.
*: I wasn't conscious that I was cursing out loud until I saw a few boys turning back along the corridor.
So thereafter, I had to walk back to the lecture theatre for the last 'school activity' before boarding the bus out of school.

From my brain: Creativity
At the school bus stop
 My brain had been a mystical creature, it was even compelling for me to understand. I headed back to my locker for some plastic bags that I put my clothes in, and you've guessed it right, it goes around my shoe and feet.
It wasn't raining yesterday so I could still keep my balance in them. The thing that bothered me more were the stares from people, LOL. I must have looked so funny with me smirking to myself and the plastic-sounding 'maracas' with every footstep.

"Drama almost over", I thought to myself as I alighted from my final bus home.
The last attached photo pretty much explains everything.

If you're not keeping up, piak went my left shoe as well.

To be fair to lady luck, I think I'm still considerably lucky and I was very, entertained with myself. The presentation went well, I looked pretty (until my shoe broke), I had some concern from Wita and I had been a helpful girl. Moreover, I didn't have the chance to be barefooted at any point, I reached home with my feet intact HAHAA!
The SYF day was a lot more worse, I remembered walking in school barefooted and the cleaner auntie approaching me and insisted that I clean my foot with her mop. Real hilarious HAHAHAAA! Aww, I miss JC again.
#becausesuchthingsonlyhappentothebestpeople

BYE GUYS, I'm looking forward to the next set of unpredictable events. I hope it's scheduled in the next semester though. Heheee~
Oh btw, if you're wondering, the shoes were from BATA (Buy And Throw Away) - from an unhappy customer.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! This. I. can't. stop. laughing. xD the plastic bag is ingenious. Your unpredictable events are really amusing, sorry for laughing at your misfortune! :x and don't buy BATA!

    ReplyDelete